videos worth watching


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sat. May 9

A very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to anyone who reads this blog today!!! Especially if it is anyone who is a mother!! I love you. Mom

4 comments:

just a random genius said...

Sister Dew said that all women, married or single, with children or not, can be considered mothers. . . therefore, I am including myself in your mother's day wishes and say thank you very much! Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!

grandma w. said...

Thank you, Laura for clarifying that!! You are definitely included. I like that Sister Dew clarified that. You are definitely considered in that classification in our family. Thank you. Mom

Jenn said...

thanks again! Happy Mother's Day to you all over again! :) I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day my darling mother. You try so hard and most importantly keep going even when the chips are down. I admire you and love you very much! Thank you for all you do. Love, Suzette