artistic smiles dentistry appleton
-
Artistic Smiles Dentistry 3825 East Calumet Street Suite 600. Artistic
Smiles Dentistry Dentist OfficeIn Appleton WI Within 1640mile 3825 E
Calumet St.
...
Download in Progress
-
I've started downloading all my blog posts in preparation for taking this
blog down. Holy heck, I've written a lot over the years. Like, a ridiculous
amou...
-
Interesting how quickly we can heal and start fresh. I thought I'd never
feel the need for another project ever again in this life.
Maybe becoming a reclus...
A Long Overdue Update
-
It's been more than 6 months since I last posted.
Since then I have considered being done with the blog and deleting the
site, but I haven't gotten to it, ...
animal adventures
-
Well we had another adventure tonight! I talked Dad into raising meat
chickens.
It is something I've wanted to try for a while. But I just didn't have th...
The Toilet Paper Fairy
-
About 2 years ago, when all of our bathrooms needed to be restocked with
toilet paper and our kids were of a certain age that I felt they could
easily dist...
To Stand or Kneel?
-
First of all, I just want to say that this is not a political post! I will
not be commenting about any specific opinions about the NFL protest.
This last...
Peru
-
Summer 2012
While Macy went off to girls camp and Patten &Nelson to Scout camp,
Mackenzie went off to Peru!
Part of the tour was service oriented. They...
Overheard at our house.
-
Heard at our house yesterday after school:
Kami: Mom, you would be so proud of me! The kids asked my why I didn't go
to catecismo (catechism) I told them t...
No comments:
Post a Comment