videos worth watching


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Information on pictures posted

I am using the lap top and it does things different, so I keep messing up and it won't let me post comments on the pictures. Some of these pictures were taken earlier, but I liked them. Diana was baptized in Sherman two weeks ago. We had her ready for baptism when we left, but she wanted to wait for Allen, her brother to come back to be with her when she was baptized. Allen did not make it, but she did. He is still in New York City. Diana was also taught by the other missionaries after we left. So it was a joint effort.

Also pictured here is Mark with Ashley in Sherman. Ashley is the daughter of Boyd and Christy. We asked the Sisters to teach AShley because they were her age, so she was taught separately and baptized after her parents. This picture was cute because Mark is giving Ashley the "famous rabbit ears." It shows the confidence he gained after being baptized. It was a wonderful day.

No comments: