videos worth watching


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas present to me and our Savior - Dec. 2009

Last night I finally got my present completed!!! I have enjoyed finishing it so very much. It has given me a great feeling of Christ and great joy as I worked on it daily for six weeks; I thought of our Savior, his Gospel and his plan for us as I pondered about it. There wasn't a moment while I was working on it that I did not think of him!! What greater present could I have thought of?

My Christmas present to both of us was to read the Book of Mormon again in the last six weeks. It was wonderful. I am by no means finished reading it for the season, but just was happy that I could finish it again.

I guess it is a present that is never finished. I will begin again tonight.

1 comment:

Kikigirl said...

Wow, that is really great Grandma! That would take a lot of time and commitment! That's wonderful!