and her husband. Valoy and paul Savage. She is
12 years younger than Grandma.
doing well in the church.
2nd level on the left corner. you can see our door.
Jeannie Via was baptized today. We have been teaching her
since we came. We are now teaching her daughter, Monica.
Jeannie is ever missionaries dream. She brought herself to church with her daughter and all we had to do was ask if we could come and talk to her about the Gospel. Through her we have been able to teach her daughter, Monica too. Her husband is a member.
The baptism was very well attended. The sisters in the ward came out to support Jeannie. The Relief Society room had a lot of people. One lady had made a cake to serve for refreshments and there was a great feeling. I think she felt very welcome.
I ask Monica today at the baptism if she was ready to start the lessons. She answered with a Yes!!!!!!! It makes teaching her so fun. We will be teaching her at the Moak home tomorrow.




4 comments:
I loved all your pictures! Sounds like you didn't skip a beat after getting back from Utah. Right back into the groove... We love you and were so glad that we got to spend time with you there. Have a great day!
LOve the pictures! Keep them coming!
Yay pictures! How did teaching Monica go?
Did you notice the music change? I like the MoTab.
Post a Comment