Today was meant to be a really great day and it was in it's own way! We had four really important appointments to teach lessons. Elder Whiting has had a cold and not feeling well, but last night everything came to a head and he was up most of the night not feeling well. By morning, we made the decision to cancel the first two appointments. Then as the time moved forward, we had to cancel the last two also.
We ended canceling Cef, The Stack Children, Monica Via, and the Moaks, (with two new investigators. It broke our hearts cause they all are "favs" of ours to teach. We were planning on going to the Vias for dinner, darn it!!
But the good news is that Elder Cragun and Elder Messias came over and gave Elder Whiting a blessing and he is beginning to feel better. So now we are hopping to keep our appointments for tomorrow.
I also made some chicken noondle soup with lots of garlic out of spaghetti noodles, (because that is all I had.) Elder Whiting said they were much better than "Campbells!" I made a huge paqn full so he could have left overs for the week too, Yummy! That makes my mouth water.
I am also in the process of making five loaves of bread since we are home today. That is good because we will have some to give away to others. Elder Whiting is working on his indexing and I am just thinking of things to do!! We are feeling very blessed.
artistic smiles dentistry appleton
-
Artistic Smiles Dentistry 3825 East Calumet Street Suite 600. Artistic
Smiles Dentistry Dentist OfficeIn Appleton WI Within 1640mile 3825 E
Calumet St.
...
3 years ago




1 comment:
way to make lemonade when life gave you lemons!! We Love You!
Post a Comment